Yeah so my cd's are coordinated by colour! AND? You got a problem with that??
Wednesday, May 21, 2008
About Me
- Name: Pisenlov
- Location: Boston, MA, United States
She is not quite schizophrenic, although, she has two distinct sides to her personality. One side is dominated by control and strength; it is conservative and traditional in addition to being empowered by the mind. On the other hand, one side is empowered by the spirit and body. This side craves beauty and the arts. It is fiery and intense but not out of control. It is centered in its liberty. She can fairly be called unique. She is distinct, a leader, unmatchable, a true Venus.
Previous Posts
- I'm obsessed with the Mint Mocha Chip Frappuccino ...
- Uh oh, i have a crush on Blake Lively. Hmm somebod...
- I went to see Uh Huh Her on Saturday. That show wa...
- I plead temporary insanity.
- Fuck! I wish i smoked right now.
- Why do i find it hard to write the next line?
- It's time for me to leave.It'll be easier to put a...
- “Tina: (to Bette) "You know, it's not like I didn'...
- I want to move so badly. This totally sucks.it's o...
- Can this day be any longer??Shit.I guess i'll just...
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home