Some people are so fucking stupid and annoying.
If they could only learn to leave me the fuck alone
i would be very grateful.
Soooo grateful. I was having a perfect day.
I had the perfect day yesterday and today you have to come and just fuck it up.
For one last time. I don't give a fuck about you!!! I don't care to listen to your lame
stories about dogs or whatever the fuck. Go talk to someone that cares. Because i seriously don't.
I try to be civil and im only becoming more and more of a hypocrite.
I am NOT interested in anything that has to do with you!
Really.
(so annoyed)
If they could only learn to leave me the fuck alone
i would be very grateful.
Soooo grateful. I was having a perfect day.
I had the perfect day yesterday and today you have to come and just fuck it up.
For one last time. I don't give a fuck about you!!! I don't care to listen to your lame
stories about dogs or whatever the fuck. Go talk to someone that cares. Because i seriously don't.
I try to be civil and im only becoming more and more of a hypocrite.
I am NOT interested in anything that has to do with you!
Really.
(so annoyed)
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home