Ok Time for coffee. I haven't had coffee in two days, and i realized that i have had the most terrible headaches. I think it might have something to do with this. Hard to admit but oh well. I'll only have a bit today. Then maybe not any tomorrow, then a bit again the next day. Maybe this will help me stop drinking this shit.
Tuesday, May 06, 2008
About Me
- Name: Pisenlov
- Location: Boston, MA, United States
She is not quite schizophrenic, although, she has two distinct sides to her personality. One side is dominated by control and strength; it is conservative and traditional in addition to being empowered by the mind. On the other hand, one side is empowered by the spirit and body. This side craves beauty and the arts. It is fiery and intense but not out of control. It is centered in its liberty. She can fairly be called unique. She is distinct, a leader, unmatchable, a true Venus.
Previous Posts
- Ok fine, I'll say it!Im obsessed with Twitter
- Uff, It's not even 7 and im ready for bed.
- Some people are so fucking stupid and annoying.If ...
- day's over; nap time.
- I'll never find anyone like "m"Do i just accept th...
- I'm at the office on a Sunday. Can this suck more?...
- Sometimes i try to like certain people.And i try H...
- If i don't quit or kill someone!!!!! It'll be a mi...
- I FUCKING HATE AURORA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- I want this!!!
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home