Fuck! I wish i smoked right now.
Sunday, May 18, 2008
About Me
- Name: Pisenlov
- Location: Boston, MA, United States
She is not quite schizophrenic, although, she has two distinct sides to her personality. One side is dominated by control and strength; it is conservative and traditional in addition to being empowered by the mind. On the other hand, one side is empowered by the spirit and body. This side craves beauty and the arts. It is fiery and intense but not out of control. It is centered in its liberty. She can fairly be called unique. She is distinct, a leader, unmatchable, a true Venus.
Previous Posts
- Why do i find it hard to write the next line?
- It's time for me to leave.It'll be easier to put a...
- “Tina: (to Bette) "You know, it's not like I didn'...
- I want to move so badly. This totally sucks.it's o...
- Can this day be any longer??Shit.I guess i'll just...
- Dana FAIRBANKS!!!!!!! DUHHHHHHHHIt took me weeks t...
- Holy crap. I just met the people from VIRGIN GALAC...
- Continuing the grand tradition of completely usele...
- I'm kind of in a shitty mood today. But i think i ...
- Cuánto vive el hombre, por fin?Vive mil días o uno...
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home