"Gellan like Magellan"
Wednesday, April 23, 2008
About Me
- Name: Pisenlov
- Location: Boston, MA, United States
She is not quite schizophrenic, although, she has two distinct sides to her personality. One side is dominated by control and strength; it is conservative and traditional in addition to being empowered by the mind. On the other hand, one side is empowered by the spirit and body. This side craves beauty and the arts. It is fiery and intense but not out of control. It is centered in its liberty. She can fairly be called unique. She is distinct, a leader, unmatchable, a true Venus.
Previous Posts
- I just got some really good advice from my friend ...
- During lunch time i took the train to Harvard squa...
- There are two mistakes one can make along the road...
- Why am i drinking coffee everyday? WHYYYYYYYYYYY??...
- I miss my guitars :(damn it
- Blahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh what a long day.Ive been ready ...
- I had a really good dream last night, or this morn...
- And after all I'm glad that I'm not your type
- Some days are harder than others. But it gets easi...
- It's hard to find out that the person you're in lo...
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home