Friday, September 07, 2007

I was in Miami recently visiting my GF. I have to say i was very surprised about the whole miami thing. I have to say i really enojoyed and am now planning on moving there in the near future. Six months from now i totally see myself there. Yeah the whole south beach, ocean drive scene is exactly how i imagined it, but i also realized that I DON'T HAVE TO LIVE THERE!. Maybe I'm abit biased because Rita was there and i liked it more than i would have had she not been. Kinda like when you eat something and you're really really hungry, so it tastes much better? Yeah maybe, but nonetheless i had the best time of my life and it had nothing to do with partying or going out. It was all about being with the person you love and just enjoying every minute of your time together. This was unforgettable and i hope we can all do it again, no matter what city we are in. But yeah i've had with the cold this upcoming winter in my last winter in Boston, and only because i have no choice. If it was up to me. my ass would pick up and leave this weekend for good. Ok no more rambling for now. Will be back later with more. My thoughts are all over the place once again.

1 Comments:

Blogger Rithelena said...

Told you miami was nice, and hot, and cool, and fun without the night scence and all the bullshit!!

11:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home